Our best artisan bread recipes
Everything you want to know about how to make our great artisan bread
Sweet baking recipes
Recipes that work: favorites like caramel walnut pie, Normandy apple pie, vanilla cupcakes, muffins, cardamom cake, lots of cookies...
Follow our latest baking projects and see what we are up to in our Micro Bakery at home in Holland and abroad
Simplicity is key for this recipe. I think flatbreads, from all over the world, be it naan, chapati, lavash, pita, or tunnbröd from the Nothern regions are mend to be everyday, unsophisticated and natural. They are old fashion fast food and that is why making them… >>
- @upto20words humidity will not hurt. It keeps the outside of the loaf soft so it can expand. It is hard to over steam in a household oven.
- @upto20words Guess; perhaps lower dough temperature due to winter. This can lead to under proving.!?
- Some pics of yesterday's panettone https://t.co/TKcIFn9ml0
- @SeasonEtcetera We also made candied lemon but found it a bit bitter and did not use. Also used orange zest and organic vanilla extract.
- @SeasonEtcetera the smell of this dough is wonderful!
- Made the candied orange peel and added some chopped cherries. On with the panettone! https://t.co/Pk1m1vZMAR