For people who, for various reasons, cannot or will not make baguettes, this bread is a great alternative! And you do not need a mixer. The end result is great, the crumb is moist, lovely and sweet like the baguette, but the shape allows you to have a nice sandwich… >>
You have baked your most fantastic loaf ever! Everybody loves it. Next week you bake it again. But…this loaf turned out different. It’s not as well risen, it lacks a bit in salt and where are those big holes from last week? If you want your favorite recipes to work every time, there are some simple steps… >>
- @Houtoven_bakker def. more taste than straight version, yet still subtle, can experiment with longer fermentation if you like more intense
- @Houtoven_bakker added three tbsps organic yoghurt to half liter cream and left for 12 h at room temp, then 12 h fridge, then process!
- @Houtoven_bakker Yes you will!
- diastatic malt is drying in window sill! http://t.co/Ft1CABxjJL
- @Houtoven_bakker Yes, we did that, starting with 1000ml. It looks promising. We want to move on to fermented butter. Did you try that maybe?